Finding “value for money” furniture movers that you can trust is vital to ensuring a smooth, affordable relocation process. Fortunately, residents in the Auckland area do not have to sacrifice quality and expertise to secure affordable movers. Whether you are moving delicate antiques to a new home or valuable office equipment to a new office location, Kiwimove offers a comprehensive range of cost-effective moving services. Below are the top five reasons why Kiwimove is Auckland’s most trusted low-cost furniture mover.
1) Kiwimove charges an affordable hourly rate. Kiwimove’s customers never have to worry about hidden fees or add-ons. By charging a straightforward hourly rate, customers can easily keep track of their costs and do not have to worry about exceeding their budget.
2) Your valuables will be professionally loaded and packed for transit. There is no substitute for experience when it comes to moving valuables and challenging items such as antiques, office furniture, fish tanks, and pianos.
3) Kiwimove will use a truck that matches the size of your load. Using the proper size truck is one of the best ways to control costs for your move. Kiwimove’s selection of a truck that is the proper size for your move will minimize fuel costs, helping to keep hourly rates low.
4) You only pay for the services you use. Unlike moving companies that base their charges on weight or companies that charge by the day, Kiwimove’s hourly charges keep costs low and keep the payment process simple.
5) Kiwimove provides all of the protective gear required for your move.When you hire Kiwimove to handle your relocation, you do not have to worry about securing padding, blankets, or restraint straps. Kiwimove has all of the tools and supplies required to safely pack and transfer your possessions.
We invite you to contact us for more information on the many ways that Kiwimove can help you save on your moving expenses. With over 25 years of moving experience, we welcome the opportunity to become your trusted provider of relocation services.